Our Fundraisers

#1 You can join Isaiah's FIGHT on facebook and donate with a debit/credit card. CLICK HERE TO GO TO ISAIAH'S CAUSE on facebook.

#2 You can mail a check to their church-write ISAIAH somewhere on envelope or in the memo of your check:

Lifestream Christian Church 204 East Main Street Gardner, KS 66030 Phone: 913-856-8088

Monday, October 31, 2011

To scope or not to scope...

well, they have decided not to scope ike today.  we were ready for it, but since he seems to be recovering so well they dont want to be as invasive as we thought.  so now he is under two day observation and making sure his gut is working well.  they will just watch his blood work and make a determination on thursday.  stay tuned...  and sorry those who are commenting.  the posts are being received but we are not able to get them posted.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Back in Omaha, but maybe not for long.

doctors have looked the boy over and he is looking pretty good.  they will have a scope and biopsy tomorrow and we can only hope and pray the organs have survived the infection.  it is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon.  if things go well, we may leave this week.  if not, who knows.  but we are in familiar company and our son is acting normal again.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

back to omaha

well we made it a while, but its back to omaha for a few days. it looks like we may be changing immunosuppresive drugs and biopsy. we will have to see how thi ngs go...

Friday, October 28, 2011

boy is doing well

wow, what a difference twenty four hours makes. he is awake and we should be moving up to the sixth floor tonight... god is good all the time. thank you all for prayers and support.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

He's off the vent.

they just took him off the vent again, but he is awake and recognizing people in the room. he is trying to talk and ask for food and drinks. things looking good so far today but waiting on newest lab results. thank god for prayers and support.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Blood Dialysis

Well, Isaiah was awake for a little while today. He still has the vent tube in his mouth, so he can't really talk, but he was sure trying to. He is having issues keeping his blood platelets up, so they are infusing new ones in a process called blood dialysis. It's a really big machine, but whatever keeps him stable we are all for. Labs still look good, so we are hoping the transplant is still doing well.

Further updates as things progress, but he seems to be doing OK for now.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

back on the vent

he had to be put back on vent. pretty hairy last night but has settled down and is stable again.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Kidneys are awake

isaiah kidneys put a lot of output last night. he dumped almost a lter and a half? this is good news as well as he is starting to get agitated. hopefully he will wake up soon and we can get him off the vent.... keep praying.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Isaiah is Septic

Bad news on the home front. After a weekend at Worlds of Fun and riding his first roller coasters, Isaiah ended up sick on Monday at 4am. We took him in due to 103* temp and it has been a roller coaster week. He had to be put on the ventilator Tuesday at 1am, but has been more stable as the week has gone on. He was identified with strep, but the sudden onset caused the medical staff to check him for meningitis, which was negative. He is still on the vent 4 days later and they are currently working to make sure his kidneys aren't shutting down. He's been through this type of thing before, but it was usually because of having a central line. This was all just so sudden and really has us all on edge. Please continue to pray. We're hoping there won't be long lasting effects to the transplant, but we had early word the pancreas may have stopped producing ... Will update as we can.