Our Fundraisers

#1 You can join Isaiah's FIGHT on facebook and donate with a debit/credit card. CLICK HERE TO GO TO ISAIAH'S CAUSE on facebook.

#2 You can mail a check to their church-write ISAIAH somewhere on envelope or in the memo of your check:

Lifestream Christian Church 204 East Main Street Gardner, KS 66030 Phone: 913-856-8088

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Newby blogger...

So my old friend, Jenni, has set up this blog for my son, Isaiah. I have never kept a blog and consider myself to be inept in the world of technology. I do love to write, so I hope this will give me a therapeutic way to express the day to day issues in living with a medically fragile child.

6 comments:

  1. Isaiah Details please :) YAY you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that Jenni helped you with this blog. It is a fantastic way to share with others just how you feel and the cares you need at this time. Prayer seems to be the biggest need for you all and prayers are lifted up in many, many places. We love you Jen and know that the Lord prepared you for this adversity and knows that you CAN see it through. Just hang on to HIS promises. Give Isaiah a gentle kiss from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm blessed that Jenn introduced us to your family! Welcome to blogging you will be blessed by the love shared here!

    Praying for your precious son and family!
    In His amazing grace,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome! So glad to have you in blog land. Please know that I and many, many others will learn of your family and be in prayer for you. It is a very unique and uplifting medium, and we are here to love you in Christ and to share your burdens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenn,
    Welcome to blog-land....just wanted to let you know that I've prayed and continue to pray for Isaiah and your family...God Bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the world of blogging! What a privilege it will be to come along side your sweet family and pray for Isaiah! Blessings, Kim

    ReplyDelete