Our Fundraisers

#1 You can join Isaiah's FIGHT on facebook and donate with a debit/credit card. CLICK HERE TO GO TO ISAIAH'S CAUSE on facebook.

#2 You can mail a check to their church-write ISAIAH somewhere on envelope or in the memo of your check:

Lifestream Christian Church 204 East Main Street Gardner, KS 66030 Phone: 913-856-8088

Friday, March 6, 2009

I spoke too soon...







things are not quite as great as I thought they were. Temp is steady at 38.0 and according to Aaron, the drainage is coming out of his Nasogastric tube without suction. That means that there is enough pressure to push stuff against gravity up through the tube and out. Also, he said that there is a lot of blood coming into the drain from where they drained all of the fluid out of his abdomen. He has requested a new CT scan but I don't think one has been done. Some of the staples were removed today from the incision, it doesn't look like there was much underneath, which is good.

So, Aaron thinks he is still bleeding internally and something else is wrong. I will be with my boy this weekend, so we will see. I've got to get my eyes on him and check it out for myself.

Isaiah is never simple, we've known that for a long time...

The team says that if we could get his drainage under control, he could possible go outpatient next week. That means he would still stay in Omaha, but not in the hospital. We would stay at the Lied Center-a hotel for patients and families attached to the medical center. Let's hope it's not for too long...

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through Jen.
    Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with your family! You have a very amazing little boy, and I love the blue hair!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Texas,
    You are in my prayers everyday! If anyone can get him better, its you two. Thank you for letting us see the daily blog. Hopefully you can get back to the Zoo soon. Please tell my incredible grandson to get well soon and we love him and miss him.
    Grandma Vickie

    ReplyDelete