Our Fundraisers

#1 You can join Isaiah's FIGHT on facebook and donate with a debit/credit card. CLICK HERE TO GO TO ISAIAH'S CAUSE on facebook.

#2 You can mail a check to their church-write ISAIAH somewhere on envelope or in the memo of your check:

Lifestream Christian Church 204 East Main Street Gardner, KS 66030 Phone: 913-856-8088

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A SINGLE????!!!!

So, Isaiah came back from surgery last night with a single lumen central line. I would love to know how I am going to run TPN along with anything else.

He is getting scoped as we speak. They are going to look at the upper and lower GI tract to see what the problem is. I'm actually feeling a little anxious. What if something in there is so jacked up that he needs more surgery??? I'll never get him home...

The Team is talking about going outpatient Friday, but I'm having trouble believing it. He would still be in Omaha, but not in the hospital. It's better than nothing, I have to say. I'm trying to mentally prepare for the sheer volume of medical supplies that are about to come our way. No place to put it all, for sure.

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Texas,
    Sorry to here. I keep you all in my prayers. You will bring him home soon. Tell him to get well soon!
    Love ya and miss ya,
    Grandma Vickie

    ReplyDelete