Our Fundraisers

#1 You can join Isaiah's FIGHT on facebook and donate with a debit/credit card. CLICK HERE TO GO TO ISAIAH'S CAUSE on facebook.

#2 You can mail a check to their church-write ISAIAH somewhere on envelope or in the memo of your check:

Lifestream Christian Church 204 East Main Street Gardner, KS 66030 Phone: 913-856-8088

Thursday, March 12, 2009

It just keeps getting worse...


More surgery. The Team wants to do exploratory surgery to have a look inside again. It was exlained to Aaron today that most likely, they will have to remove everything left, staple the rectum closed and put a drain tube in the stomach, as there will be nowhere else for the stomach acid to go. It is still not clear to me if the liver and pancreas will have a place to drain into or not. I'm concerned that this will cause Isaiah to turn yellow again and have increased liver enzymes. This really could push him into liver failure more quickly.


I guess we will see. It's not an emergency surgery, since he has the NG tube and drainage bag from his nose. I'm guessing that they will operate next week rather than tomorrow. I could be wrong...


I don't necessarily have my Joy back, but I am reminding myself that God is handling this and I need to wait and see what He does next. If I had no worries when Isaiah had the explant, then I don't know why I am so upset now. Maybe it's just knowing that he has no idea what is about to happen to him-again. This could keep him in Omaha for several more weeks.


I just want my little boy home. I miss him so much. :(

7 comments:

  1. Hello all,
    I am very upset by the news. Please know that you are all in my prayers. Especially my beautiful grandson.Hugs and kisses.
    Grandma Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying hard for him and all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. I jumped over from the other Jen's blog when your's started, and have been reading ever since. We are in Southeast Arkansas and have been praying for Isaiah.. so much! My kids are 4(girl) & 5(boy).. and they pray for him constantly!! I also put a link to your blog from the SAFE HAVEN blog, http://safe-haven-blog.blogspot.com/ to let more people know to pray for him.

    Lord, I ask that Your sweet presence would fill Isaiah's room right now. God, give him hope, joy, and peace as You (our Great Phsycian) heal him. God, I ask for the miraculous to occur.. now.. in the name of Jesus. Lord, be with his mama and minister Your love to her. Wash over her with Your peace, sustain her, give her strength in her inner man! Love on the whole family, make them completely aware of all that You are and all You are doing now. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i honour you and your corouge, your strength and your attitude, going back through you posts, i was deeply moved...my thoughts and prayers are with you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you and Isaiah.

    May his health return so that you can bring him home very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jen - I get teary-eyed everytime I read your blog about little Isaiah. I just want you to know that we are all thinking of you and we are sending our love your direction. I know what a strong girl you are and it is good that you are in his corner.

    Thinking of you!

    Your cousin,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete