Our Fundraisers

#1 You can join Isaiah's FIGHT on facebook and donate with a debit/credit card. CLICK HERE TO GO TO ISAIAH'S CAUSE on facebook.

#2 You can mail a check to their church-write ISAIAH somewhere on envelope or in the memo of your check:

Lifestream Christian Church 204 East Main Street Gardner, KS 66030 Phone: 913-856-8088

Monday, March 16, 2009

TKO...


Isaiah finally got to his PICU room at about 6:15pm. He is difficult to recover, so they finally just moved him up to his room.

Aaron put the phone up to his ear so I could tell him that I love him. He cried weakly and said that he hurt. I was about to walk out the front door and keep going till I got to Omaha. My baby is hurting and I'm not with him. He's never been without me in PICU before. I know that Aaron is more than up to the task but he is not "The MOM". Things get pretty intense in PICU after surgery.

So, Aaron says that he is knocked out on drugs for now and not really responsive. I guess we will see how tomorrow goes. I pray that God would minimize his suffering and pain and keep his spirits afloat. I wish I could just reach into the picture and touch his face...

7 comments:

  1. Oh my heart breaks that you have to be away. You are such a wonderful mother, I know this is so painful for you.

    Holding Isaih, you and Aaron in prayer tonight.

    Love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for Isaiah and your family. I know it is hard for you not to be with your boy, stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been praying for you all... hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of us have each and everyone of you in our hearts and prayers. Jenn, Isaiah knows you love him and would be there if you could. He can still feel you right there beside him. We love all of you guys and just know we're still hitting our knees for that little man. Love you all, Deneil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still praying for all of you....and praying for the weekend to get here more quickly so you can go see Isaiah! God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know how hard it is to not be there. I keep you all in my prayers. I thank God for you and Aaron everyday. I love you and miss you everyday.Tell my handsome boy how much I love him.
    Grandma Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am praying and praying and praying. I wish I could be there for you--even if you don't know me. Deep breaths. . . before you know it--he will be coming home! God bless!

    ReplyDelete