Our Fundraisers

#1 You can join Isaiah's FIGHT on facebook and donate with a debit/credit card. CLICK HERE TO GO TO ISAIAH'S CAUSE on facebook.

#2 You can mail a check to their church-write ISAIAH somewhere on envelope or in the memo of your check:

Lifestream Christian Church 204 East Main Street Gardner, KS 66030 Phone: 913-856-8088

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Time for a visit!!




Nanny Sue and Papa are here for a visit!!! Isaiah is very happy about that, obviously, and his sisters came for a visit too. This is the first time they have seen him since he was admitted on Feb. 15th.

Fever is gone, but lots and lots of stuff going from the Nasogastric tube into a drainage bag. It should be coming into the other drainage bag coming from his abdomen. We don't know why it isn't but THE TEAM is going to discuss it Monday. What to do, What to do...

I am so glad I got to see my boy, he is sleeping right now like an angel, so I'm trying not to bug him too much. Sad to go home today and I will miss him so much BUT someone has to work and that is me. That is the beauty of being a nurse-no shortage of work and we are trying to save every penny for the upcoming transplant.

3 comments:

  1. Love the pics of him with his family-especially the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, How they have grown. Such beauties. I know how happy he must be to see them. How nice it is to see those big smiles. I keep you in my prayers. Love and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you got to see your boy this weekend. I bet he loved having everyone there with him!

    ReplyDelete