Our Fundraisers

#1 You can join Isaiah's FIGHT on facebook and donate with a debit/credit card. CLICK HERE TO GO TO ISAIAH'S CAUSE on facebook.

#2 You can mail a check to their church-write ISAIAH somewhere on envelope or in the memo of your check:

Lifestream Christian Church 204 East Main Street Gardner, KS 66030 Phone: 913-856-8088

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Trying to feel better...




Isaiah is working hard to get around and feel better. He is still in a lot of pain, but he is trying so hard to function. He even had school today on Skype (video phone call on laptop) with his hospital teacher and another friend in Omaha.
Thankfully, he has visitors that really cheer him up!! Isaiah was lucky enough to have "The Captain" come visit him yesterday. That is Jenni's husband (my friend that set up this blog). So blessed to have people that care enough to make a trip all the way to Omaha to see a little boy in ICU!! Made me cry to see the picture of them together. I bet The Captain didn't realize how hot those isolation gowns are, he looks like he might be a tad warm. :)

Isaiah also saw his Uncle Eric today and his friend Emily came from Gretna, Nebraska. I don't have pictures of that yet, but will soon. He LOVES visitors. It wears him out too-Aaron said he took a very long nap after seeing everyone today. That is OK by me.

7 comments:

  1. Is that NECK squishy PERMANENTLY ATTACHED TO HIS HEAD? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome little guy there. Looking better everyday. Hope you feel even better tomorrow. Hugs and kisses.
    Grandma Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. getting stronger...fight fight fight! hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel so blessed to have been able to see and get to know your family through this blog. I do not have the perfect words to comfort or to make you feel better or to make it all better--like I wish I could. Just know that I cry with you, I will pray for you, and will rejoice when Isaiah can finally come home to you all! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Isaiah! It's Heather and Katie...we want to tell you we miss you desperately and hope you feel better soon! Thomas is ready for you to come home. We love you all, Jen & Aaron
    The Koelzers

    ReplyDelete
  6. This boy and all of you amaze me. You are a perfect example of what God can do. Look at him in that chair! Wow! And smiling with the 'Captain'. Made my day. You are all always on my mind and prayers and are sorely missed! Love you all....McCoys

    ReplyDelete