Our Fundraisers

#1 You can join Isaiah's FIGHT on facebook and donate with a debit/credit card. CLICK HERE TO GO TO ISAIAH'S CAUSE on facebook.

#2 You can mail a check to their church-write ISAIAH somewhere on envelope or in the memo of your check:

Lifestream Christian Church 204 East Main Street Gardner, KS 66030 Phone: 913-856-8088

Monday, March 16, 2009

This FAMILY NEEDS OUR HELP!

This is not Jen-Isaiah's mom. This is her friend JEN-I helped her start this blog.

Isaiah is having surgery TODAY at noon-please join me in praying for my dear friend and her family.

Jenni is not able to be with Isaiah during his surgery. Isaiah is in Omaha and Jen is busy working in Kansas City. I can't imagine being away from my baby during this time but Jenni has to work to keep the family going. Her husband is with Isaiah today.

I'm busting in on her blog to ask for your help. It is VERY DIFFICULT for this family to live in one place and have Isaiah in a totally different state. With gas money, travel expenses, lodging and food it is VERY EXPENSIVE!

So, I'm asking you, out of the goodness of your heart-If you feel led to help this family-there are 2 ways.

#1 You can join Isaiah's FIGHT on facebook and donate with a debit/credit card. CLICK HERE TO GO TO ISAIAH'S CAUSE on facebook.

#2 You can mail a check to their church-write ISAIAH somewhere on envelope or in the memo of your check

Lifestream Christian Church
136 East Main Street
Gardner, KS 66030

Phone: 913-856-8088

Even $1 will help this family!

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I are praying for this little guy and his parents.

    ReplyDelete